Since its inception, the Hamner organization has earned a reputation of excellence through a commitment to quality and innovative design, coupled with an operating philosophy emphasizing long-term ownership. The “Hamner Team” is comprised of individuals with strong commitments to excellence and the depth of knowledge and experience to offer the highest level of property management services for all product types.
- Lease Administration
- Debt Service Administration
- Physical Management of Building and Site
- Maintenance Contracts
- Coordination of Tenant Improvements through our Construction Management Division
- Tenant Relations
- Codes and Compliance
- Reporting and Statements
Building owners are kept up-to-date on all issues, which affect the value and operations of their properties.
These issues, tracked by the HDC team, include the following:
- Municipal development plans, i.e., funds appropriated for road improvements, new state/city/county buildings, changes in municipal services
- Building code requirements, i.e., any new federal/state requirements for building operations, changes in BOMA codes, inspections required, ADA legislation, code changes in set-backs, right-of-ways and/or floor-area ratios
- Political issues, special events, announcements concerning the business community, potential corporate/government space requirements
- Financing opportunities, tax issues, including factors affecting real estate taxes and assessments
- Investment opportunities